Great Location, Easy Care and Beautifully presented
House - Bayswater WA
Introducing 75 Queen Street – A modern, low maintenance, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom with double carport home + theatre room!
The property boasts a modern and large open plan living area flooded with natural light, topped off with high ceilings and a separate study nook with built in storage for some peace and quiet.
There is generous sized master bedroom with a walk in robe for plenty of storage complimented with its own ensuite. There are 2 more bedrooms both offering a great size and are complemented with mirrored built-in robes.
With a double carport and a large rear shed, easy care gardens with enough room for the children to play and air-conditioning, you will experience all the convenience this home has to offer.
The central location of this property is truly convenient… with good access to public transport options (Bus and Train) and close proximity to the Swan River, Maylands Town Centre and Bayswater Town Centre… You might even want to get rid of your car!!
Bayswater Primary School 1km
Bayswater Town Centre and Cafe Strip 1.5km
Swan River 1km
Riverside Gardens and Dog Park 1.5kms
Maylands 8th Avenue Cafe Strip 2kms
Chisholm Catholic College 3km
Perth CBD 7km
Perth Airport 7km
*** PETS CONSIDERED ***
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
1) For more information please inquire and we will send you a comprehensive video walkthrough giving you the chance to apply without physically viewing the property.
2) Please submit you details and your preference for PRIVATE viewing times and we will be in touch
* 3 spacious bedrooms with built in robes
* 2 very modern bathrooms
* theatre room
* a large open plan living area with high ceilings and loads of natural light
* a study nook
* a double carport with gates
* easy care maintenance and shed
* located near cafes, shops, schools, parks, public transport, the Swan River, Maylands and Bayswater Town Centres
* 7km to Perth CBD
*** PETS CONSIDERED ***
IMPORTANT – Investors Edge is ‘Covid-19 Conscious’. All home open attendees may be asked qualifying questions regarding their health and their recent travel history prior to entry and are required to register their full name, phone number and email address prior. If you are feeling any flu like symptoms please refrain from attendance for an inspection. All of our properties are a ‘no touch’ zone. Property viewings may be cancelled with little to no notice should circumstances change.
Disclaimer: This information is provided for general information purposes only and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Street View
Fast Facts about Bayswater
- Postcode is 6053
- Local Council is City of Bayswater
- Investors Are Renovating and Developing