As a Perth property manager I can say that my job is never boring and that no 2 days are ever the same. A big part of my role is carrying out routine property inspections which can always be a very interesting part of the day!
You never know who you will be meeting, if they will be expecting you or how they may greet you. Below are just a few of my top tips for your next routine inspection to avoid any awkward encounters with your Property Manager.
- Always be prepared
- Do not leave any “adult toys” lying around
- Be fully clothed when opening the door
- If sleeping wear more than just your jocks
- Remember the house is not sound proof when someone is standing behind the front door
- Try to be awake or get out of bed before starting up a conversation
- Try not to be too intoxicated
- Advise if you will be jumping into the shower or getting naked
But most of all just remember to have a clean house! 🙂