Listen and Subscribe: Omny | iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify
- Join Jarrad Mahon’s Property Investor Update (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/join)
- For more info on our award-winning and highly rated Property Management services that give you guaranteed peace of mind (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/perth-property-management-specialists/)
- For more info on how our Property Sales services can ensure you get the best selling price while handling all the stress for you (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/selling-your-perth-property/)
- Get Jarrad’s strategic advice towards your property purchase and development plans (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/invest-in-perth-property/)
- Find out more about Lacey Filipich (https://www.moneyschool.org.au/)
Should you buy an asset for growth or for cash flow?
In Part 2 of my talk with Money School’s Lacey Filipich, she and I discuss asset selection and negative gearing. She answers questions such as, “Should you prioritise cash flow or growth?”, “Should you pay someone to invest for you?”, and “How do you achieve financial independence sooner?”
This episode is sure to educate anyone on how they can make better financial decisions. So don’t miss this one as there’s really no better time than now to learn.
Tune in now to this exciting discussion.
- Choosing between growth or cash flow when property investing [00:53]
- Negative gearing shouldn’t be your reason for buying [05:39]
- Why you should allow yourself time to achieve mastery [07:46]
- Think about multiple asset classes [10:00]
- Should you just pay someone to invest for you? [11:17]
- Is timing important when investing? [13:05]
- How to start thinking long-term [16:49]
- Does having the money solve your problems? [20:33]
About Our Guest:
Lacey Filipich is the Founder and Director of two education businesses, Money School and Maker Kids Club. Her goal is to help people become financially independent so they can be time rich. I’m known for translating financial concepts into plain English and breaking down what seems complex into simple, straightforward steps.
She is also an author, speaker, and volunteer. Her first non-fiction book, Money School, is out and really worth a read.
Thank you for tuning in! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.
Connect with Perth Property Insider:
Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgT9-gB6RS69xSgc8J9KrOw
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/investorsedge