Home renovations are huge undertakings, especially when you plan on renting or selling in the future. Planning for increased owner-occupier appeal ensures you receive massive returns on your investment.
Today I’m joined by Transformations Renovations Founder, Kellie Dobbie. With over 20 years of renovation experience, Kellie shares with us her insider tips and tricks for creating a dream home.
Find out how she plans and executes each renovation, and the common pitfalls you can avoid to save time, money, and effort.
- Transformations’ beginnings [02:41]
- Making renovations easier [06:00]
- Key ways to derail a renovation [11:30]
- Renovating during COVID [14:26]
- What you can do to add more value [15:26]
- Join Jarrad Mahon’s Property Investor Update (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/join)
- For more info on our award-winning and highly rated Property Management services that give you guaranteed peace of mind (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/perth-property-management-specialists/)
- For more info on how our Property Sales services can ensure you get the best selling price while handling all the stress for you (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/selling-your-perth-property/)
- Get Jarrad’s strategic advice towards your property purchase and development plans (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/invest-in-perth-property/)
- Visit Transformations Renovations Australia (http://transformationsrenovations.com.au/)
About Our Guest:
Kellie Dobbie is the founder of Transformations Renovations Australia and has been in the home renovation business for over 20 years. She and her team work to create beautiful, meaningful homes for families across Australia.
Thank you for tuning in! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.
Connect with Perth Property Insider:
- Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgT9-gB6RS69xSgc8J9KrOw
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/investorsedge
Listen and Subscribe:
Omny | iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify