It is always important to know if a repair is an Emergency or a General repair before contacting your Property Manager…
If it is a general repair and not an emergency, please report the maintenance here and your property manager will keep you updated on progress over the next few business days.
Getting this wrong may be costly to the tenant if the repair is conducted after hours!
Emergency items are generally those that could cause injury to the tenant or damage to the property, and may include:
- Water pipes have broken or burst
- Blocked or broken toilet (if a second toilet is not available)
- Serious roof leak or gas leak
- Dangerous electrical fault, dangerous power point, loose live wire etc;
- Flooding, rainwater inundation inside the property, or serious flood damage
- Serious storm, fire or impact damage (i.e. impact by a motor vehicle)
- Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- Failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on the premises for water or cooking
- Hot water service failure on a weekend, or long weekend (this would not be considered an after hours emergency if this occurs on a week night)
- Fault or damage that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- Fault likely to injure a person, cause damage or extreme inconvenience
Locked Yourself out?… This is unfortunately not an emergency
If you have locked yourself out of your property during business hours please call your Property Manager if it is between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday to confirm if our set of keys are in the office. If keys are available, you can collect them from our office at 2/1808 Albany Hwy Kenwick, or make arrangements with us to have someone collect these on your behalf. If you lock yourself out outside of business hours you would need to wait until we are open or organise a locksmith to attend at your expense.
How to arrange an After Hours Emergency Repair
Phone your Property Manager and should they not answer, leave them a message and send them a text message and they will call you back to arrange immediate attention. You can see their Contact Details Here
If you have not hear back from them within 2 hours, only then should you contact Emma Allen our Head of Property Management on 0416 135 069.
Note: Emma will confirm you have followed the above process until you have, as your Property Manager knows the property best and can troubleshoot any situation.