- Steps to Repair a Storm Damaged Fence on Your Perth Property, Posted on in Blogs
See here for more info on Property Management Fees
- 5 HOT TIPS on Placing The RIGHT Tenant, Posted on in Our Blog
Hi. I’m Dallas from Investors Edge and today I’m going to give you 5 hot tips on how to find the right tenant for your property. Tenant Interaction The first one I’ve got is Tenant Interaction, so how you deal with them over the phone, when you meet them in home opens, the way they dress, what car they drive
- 3 Top Tips on Finding A Tenant FAST, Posted on in Our Blog
See Transcription Here Hi, I’m Dallas from Investors Edge, today I’ll give you 3 tips on how to get your property leased quicker. I’ve got 3 P’s for you, the first one is Property. Is your property presented well? Does it need a good clean. Are the garden beds tidied up? Because tenants look up for a well presented property.
- How long should it take in processing my application?, Posted on in General&Tenant Resources
How long should it take for a property manager or a landlord take in processing my application?
- Avoiding Unnecessary Stress By Choosing the Right Tenant, Posted on in Our Blog
Some property managers are just happy to have found a new tenant for their property. However, because they didn’t take the proper precautions beforehand, the tenants tend to be late paying rent, are destructive to the property and even participate in illegal activity.
- Tips for Conducting Research Before Choosing a Rental Property, Posted on in Tenant Resources
For most of us, selecting a rental property can be a time-consuming and arduous task. Chances are, you’re going to be signing a lease that will bind you into paying a substantial sum each week for a year, and if you decide the new property isn’t working out a few months in, you’re going to have to pay to terminate the contract.