Passive income is the ultimate reward of property investment. Although most investors get stuck at 1-2 properties and are not growing a big enough portfolio to replace their incomes and give themselves a comfortable retirement… So why is that?
In this episode I take you inside the top 10 reasons that I’ve personally found myself and other investors to get stuck, how to avoid them and how to navigate through the challenges.
Some were challenges I made for myself, while others were situations beyond my control but I still had to resolve them. Had I known then what I know now, the hurdle would have been a lot less stressful and would not have sidelined me for as long.
Tune in now because if you have not yet come up against one or more of these challengers you soon will!
- Introduction [00:00]
- #! Not having a plan is not the plan [05:25]
- #2 Failure to save is a recipe for disaster [07:27]
- #3 Is finance holding you back? [10:01]
- #4 Short sighted focus [12:36]
- #5 Being at the wrong place, at the wrong time [14:46]
- #6 Not having the right asset selection [16:56]
- #7 Don’t be an excitement seeker [17:59]
- #8 Your reason “why” is not strong enough [18:57]
- #9 Bad property management [20:30]
- #10 Not letting your mistakes teach you [22:32]
- Join Jarrad Mahon’s Property Investor Update (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/join)
- For more info on our award-winning and highly rated Property Management services that give you guaranteed peace of mind (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/perth-property-management-specialists/)
- For more info on how our Property Sales services can ensure you get the best selling price while handling all the stress for you (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/selling-your-perth-property/)
- Get Jarrad’s strategic advice towards your property purchase and development plans (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/invest-in-perth-property/)
About Our Host:
Jarrad Mahon is the go-to guy in property management and investment in Perth, giving you his insider view on the Perth market and the strategies needed for you to grow your wealth and improve your life. All you need to do is to stay tuned!
Thank you for tuning in! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.
Connect with Perth Property Insider:
- Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgT9-gB6RS69xSgc8J9KrOw
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/investorsedge
Listen and Subscribe:
Omny | iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify