Listen and Subscribe: Omny | iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify
- Join Jarrad Mahon’s Property Investor Update (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/join)
- For more info on our award-winning and highly rated Property Management services that give you guaranteed peace of mind (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/perth-property-management-specialists/)
- For more info on how our Property Sales services can ensure you get the best selling price while handling all the stress for you (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/selling-your-perth-property/)
Most property investors don’t have a clear picture of what financial freedom looks like… Without the right destination in mind, you can set the wrong strategy or worse—no strategy! Which results in buying the wrong property in the wrong areas for the wrong reasons.
In today’s episode, I share with you how to approach property investing the right way to plan towards financial security, freedom, and eventually, abundance. I also explain why there is no one-size fits-all strategy in real estate investment and share with you what to do and NOT to do when investing.
This episode is packed with so many insights and strategies that’ll help you become a more intentional investor and set you up for success.
Make better property investment decisions by tuning in to this episode now!
- The value of having the right strategy in property investing [01:52]
- Common reasons for investing in property [04:26]
- How much do you need to have financial security, freedom, and abundance? [05:32]
- The essence of goal-setting to get to your desired financial destination [10:05]
- The wonder of compound interest [12:29]
- Adopting the right investment strategy to get to financial abundance [15:08]
- What NOT to do in property investing [16:28]
- Things to consider when investing in the suburbs [18:37]
- The inverse relationship between growth and yield [20:18]
- Why you need to put growth as your first priority [22:39]
- Choose the right suburb and hold for the long term [26:34]
- Keeping an eye out for property growth drivers [27:40]
- The ideal roadmap for property investors [29:00]
- Knowing the right time to enter the property market [31:46]
- The good and bad of active strategies that may accelerate your growth [33:12]
- The upsides and downsides of joint ventures [35:38]
About Our Host:
Managing Director and Licensee at Investor’s Edge Real Estate for more than 12 years, Jarrad Mahon is a household name in the real estate industry. Having received 16 awards over the last six years, he is your go-to guy in property management and investment strategies. He has been featured in multiple media outlets and is continuing to make great strides in the world of real estate investing.
Thank you for tuning in! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.
Connect With Perth Property Insider:
Subscribe on YouTube
Like us on Facebook