I am a firm believer of the saying that if you have never made a mistake in your life, then you haven’t done anything. This rings true when it comes to investment.
The road to where I am now was not always smooth and linear. I had my fair share of misses, but I wanted to succeed more than anything. One of the biggest ways for me to do so was to learn from my mistakes and not let failure hamper my decisions to try again.
It’s a very simple lesson but a loaded one indeed. Tune in to this episode because I share learnings from my 2 biggest mistakes and how to have the same mindset that successful people have when it comes to overcoming mistakes.
- What I’ve learned about mistakes and how to use it to my advantage. [00:00]
- How I found a support circle through a mastermind group with other successful business owners. [03:08]
- Investment 101: When you don’t make mistakes, you’ve likely haven’t done anything at all. [05:54]
- The liar, the blamer, the denier. [07:10]
- Confessing my first property investment mistake. [09:16]
- Location, liveability, oversupply, and other top lessons learned. [14:00]
- Why buying an off-the-plan apartment is not a good idea. [16:18]
- Big takeaways from buying off-the-plan apartments [21:37]
- Join Jarrad Mahon’s Property Investor Update (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/join)
- For more info on our award-winning and highly rated Property Management services that give you guaranteed peace of mind (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/perth-property-management-specialists/)
- For more info on how our Property Sales services can ensure you get the best selling price while handling all the stress for you (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/selling-your-perth-property/)
- Get Jarrad’s strategic advice towards your property purchase and development plans (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/invest-in-perth-property/)
About Our Host:
Jarrad Mahon is the go-to guy in property management and investment in Perth, giving you his insider view on the Perth market and the strategies needed for you to grow your wealth and improve your life. All you need to do is to stay tuned!
Thank you for tuning in! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.
Connect with Perth Property Insider:
- Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgT9-gB6RS69xSgc8J9KrOw
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/investorsedge
Listen and Subscribe:
Omny | iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify