Are you one of those property buyers that have blind-purchased without considering all the factors affecting the future sale and growth potential?… I sure hope not!
There are so many factors we need to consider before committing to a purchase and some are much more important than others. What factors are driving growth? What state is the rental market in? Is it in the catchment for a good school? Does it have a strong homeowner appeal? Does it have a good layout? … The Suburb, Location and Property all need to be considered to maximise your growth potential.
In this episode, I am happy to share my criteria developed from lots of trial and error, and some golden advice from other property investment experts that have come before me.
Tune in today because this may be exactly what you need to hear!
- A quick brief on the general criteria on what you should buy [00:47]
- The first thing you need to consider when choosing your suburb. [02:22]
- Why homeownership matters [03:47]
- Observing the high proportion of professionals in your area of choice [05:23]
- Lower vacancy rate is more important than you think [06:34]
- Good public schools and decreasing number of average days to sell [07:41]
- Focusing on one suburb at a time [08:50]
- Finding the suburb’s best area with the highest sale price and the little things to avoid [10:46]
- After the suburb, now comes the property [12:43]
- Strong homeowner appeal for ultimate resale potential [14:09]
- Choose a home with a great layout and good living areas [15:15]
- Proximity is key [17:13]
- Low maintenance elements and wide tenant appeal [17:45]
- Summary of criteria for the perfect property you should invest [19:46]
- Join Jarrad Mahon’s Property Investor Update (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/join)
- For more info on our award-winning and highly rated Property Management services that give you guaranteed peace of mind (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/perth-property-management-specialists/)
- For more info on how our Property Sales services can ensure you get the best selling price while handling all the stress for you (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/selling-your-perth-property/)
- Get Jarrad’s strategic advice towards your property purchase and development plans (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/invest-in-perth-property/)
About Our Host:
Jarrad Mahon is the go-to guy in property management and investment in Perth, giving you his insider view on the Perth market and the strategies needed for you to grow your wealth and improve your life. All you need to do is to stay tuned!
Thank you for tuning in! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.
Connect with Perth Property Insider:
- Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgT9-gB6RS69xSgc8J9KrOw
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/investorsedge
Listen and Subscribe:
Omny | iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify