House Sold - Thornlie WA
Here you have a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house with the very best of 1970s character charm combined with modern finishes and features to make an ideal starting home or investment!
Highlights includes a striking street appeal, high set on the block with large front yard enclosed by a classic white picket fence giving you more useable space for the kids or pets to play plus a double garage with side access to the rear.
As you step inside you have stunning freshly polished boards throughout, starting with a large lounge room in the front complete with split system air conditioning.
This flows through to the stunning kitchen that has an adjoining meals area and boasts a stainless steel oven, hotplate and rangehood with glass splash back, overhead cupboards and dishwasher recess. A high ceiling, sky light and the sleek white finishes make this ideal for the home master chef.
All bedrooms are very well sized with 3 of the 4 having ceiling fans. Storage is never a problem with portable cupboards included with the sale. The are two very well appointed bathrooms, one off the main hall and the other at the back which includes a laundry. Both are and sure to impress with floor to ceiling tiles and a timeless colour scheme.
Great location just a short drive to Spencer Village and Thornlie Square Shopping Centres and walk to Thornlie Train Station.
– 4 good size bedrooms, 3 with ceiling fans and portable robes included.
– 2 well appointed bathrooms.
– Stunning polished wooden flooring.
– Quality chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances and lots of cupboard space
– Split system air conditioning to the lounge room, ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
– Double remote garage parking, with side access to the rear.
– Entertaining area with covered shade sails
– Plenty of front and back yard space for the pets and kids to run around.
-Survey Strata block of 653sqm with rear block behind- no strata fees.
-Built in 1970with approx 167sqm under the main roof.
-Expected rent of $580-600pw.
-Council rates of $1543pa, water rates of $906pa.
Make sure you come to the first home open this weekend to secure your ideal start.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 653 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating
- Evaporative Cooling