A HOME, NOT A HOUSE
House - HAMMOND PARK WA
This gorgeous 4×2 family home definitely stands out in the market. Built a year ago by a young couple who put their heart and soul into making it home, and are now looking for honest and reliable tenants who will appreciate and love the home as much as they do.
Some things to know about the home…
This house will certainly make you FEEL AT HOME.
– Huge open plan living area with large windows and a raised ceiling.
– Enormous theater room, spacious study and an additional activity/living area – there is enough space for the whole family!
– Freshly painted light walls give the house a vivid look.
– Immaculate throughout with a new kitchen and bathrooms.
– Highly functional and stylish kitchen with an enormous walk-in pantry and beautiful hanging feature lights above the breakfast bar.
– A roomy, paved backyard and a cozy patio with exposed wooden ceiling beams and vintage paving provide enough space for any family outdoor activities.
This house will SAVE YOU MONEY.
– Solar hot water system with gas booster.
– Quiet and economic Mitsubishi split air-conditioning system allows climate control in each room independently, both cooling and heating.
– Philips LED lights installed throughout the house (70% more energy-efficient).
This house will SAVE YOU TIME.
– Low maintenance native garden and an automated irrigation system – no manual watering needed
– Brand new Bosch dishwasher and a five burner stove.
– Backyard is paved and requires no physical maintenance.
– No need to replace bulbs (LED lights last 10-15years) and ‘no mould guarantee’ paint on bathrooms walls.
So when it comes to easy care, you will not find better!
This house will make it EASY TO COMMUTE.
– Bus stop is only 50m away, easy access to Kwinana Hwy and Cockburn Central train station and shopping centre.
– Walking distance to the park with BBQ and kids playground and to a local shop/cafe strip, IGA.
Let this home bring you as much joy as it has to the owners!
** Please attend the viewing WEDNESDAY 1ST APRIL @ 12.00-12.15PM to obtain an application. If you will be attending, please complete the ‘Contact an Agent’ form below and follow the prompts to register yourself for the viewing. If you are not registered, the Leasing Manager will not be able to contact you regarding any cancellations or changes to the viewing time **