Listen and Subscribe: Omny | iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify
- Join Jarrad Mahon’s Property Investor Update (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/join)
- For more info on our award-winning and highly rated Property Management services that give you guaranteed peace of mind (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/perth-property-management-specialists/)
- For more info on how our Property Sales services can ensure you get the best selling price while handling all the stress for you (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/selling-your-perth-property/)
- Get Jarrad’s strategic advice towards your property purchase and development plans (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/invest-in-perth-property/)
Whether it’s your first investment or not, it’s easy to get carried away with the thrill of investing in property!
You lose sight of the basics and possibly end up regretting a few things later that may not be easy to undo. I am no stranger to getting my thrills from investing and boy, did I have a lot to learn!
In this short but powerful episode, I’m here to tell you why you need to invest time and effort on the “boring” part of property investing. So you can save yourself from all the drama, and actually use investing to improve your life.
- Why the best investment is meant to be boring not fun [01:07]
- Getting to know about the power of compounding and making it work for you [02:22]
- Hire a property manager that genuinely cares and shows it [03:21]
- Turning hard lessons learned into motivating forces [06:29]
About Our Host:
Jarrad Mahon is the go-to guy in property management and investment in Perth, giving you his insider view on the Perth market and the strategies needed for you to grow your wealth and improve your life. All you need to do is to stay tuned!
Thank you for tuning in! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.
Connect with Perth Property Insider:
- Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgT9-gB6RS69xSgc8J9KrOw
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/investorsedge