Listen and Subscribe: Omny | iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify
- Join Jarrad Mahon’s Property Investor Update (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/join)
- For more info on our award-winning and highly rated Property Management services that give you guaranteed peace of mind (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/perth-property-management-specialists/)
- For more info on how our Property Sales services can ensure you get the best selling price while handling all the stress for you (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/selling-your-perth-property/)
- Get Jarrad’s strategic advice towards your property purchase and development plans (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/invest-in-perth-property/)
- Find out more about Lacey Filipich (https://www.moneyschool.org.au/)
Where are the new train stations planned for Perth and which if any of these suburbs might be a good investment opportunity?
If you’re a property investor, you might be excited to find out where and when the new train stations are expected to be built and what sort of impact they may have.
So for today, I’m going to talk about the benefits they’ll bring to an area, and my top three suburbs which have shown a 30 year proven history of capital growth and are also where a train station is coming!
Get into this episode now to find out if your suburb is on the list and how to stack the odds in your favor when buying.
- The 2 schools of thought about investing in areas with train stations [01:01]
- What benefits train stations bring [02:31]
- Timeline of completion, areas affected, and possible impacts [06:55]
- Top 3 suburbs with 30-year proven history that will benefit from train stations [13:40]
About Our Host:
Jarrad Mahon is the go-to guy in property management and investment in Perth, giving you his insider view on the Perth market and the strategies needed for you to grow your wealth and improve your life. All you need to do is to stay tuned!
Thank you for tuning in! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.
Connect with Perth Property Insider:
- Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgT9-gB6RS69xSgc8J9KrOw
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/investorsedge