Listen and Subscribe: Omny | iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify
- Join Jarrad Mahon’s Property Investor Update (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/join)
- For more info on our award-winning and highly rated Property Management services that give you guaranteed peace of mind (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/perth-property-management-specialists/)
- For more info on how our Property Sales services can ensure you get the best selling price while handling all the stress for you (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/selling-your-perth-property/)
- Get Jarrad’s strategic advice towards your property purchase and development plans (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/invest-in-perth-property/)
Living a life of happiness and fulfillment is the ultimate goal for everyone, isn’t it?. But some of us end up chasing the wrong things, thinking those would give us happiness.
Being on the journey of finding fulfillment myself, I have picked up some very valuable realisations along the way. So today, I want to talk about my own journey of lifestyle design and the six core human needs which need to be filled up if you want to create a life of happiness and ultimate fulfillment.
Life isn’t only about making money. There’s the rest of your life to design and think about, and that’s what I’d like to get into because as I have found, all the money in the world will not make you happy and fulfilled.
Find out how to create and live a fulfilling life by listening to this episode.
- Chasing money isn’t the answer [02:16]
- Don’t neglect time with family until it’s too late [04:45]
- You can’t measure fulfillment by one metric alone [07:15]
- Plan a life of fulfillment by asking yourself some questions [08:45]
- The 6 human needs we need to fill [12:44]
- My own journey to fulfillment [15:06]
- What we think will make us happy actually won’t [18:50]
- Shifting from chasing money to helping others [19:29]
- When you give to the world, the world gives back more [20:40]
About Our Host:
Jarrad Mahon is the go-to guy in property management and investment in Perth, giving you his insider view on the Perth market and the strategies needed for you to grow your wealth and improve your life. All you need to do is to stay tuned!
Thank you for tuning in! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.
Connect with Perth Property Insider:
- Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgT9-gB6RS69xSgc8J9KrOw
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/investorsedge